First Edition Small 8vo, 172,  pp, publisher’s cloth, dust jacket very slightly frayed at top edge and a little dusty,preserved in a detachable mylar sleeve, Tom Driberg’s copy sent for review ( Publication date “September 8th”) with a typed post-card addressed to Driberg and signed “Yrs Naomi” postmarked “Campbelltown 12 April 1955” laid in loose.
Advance copy for review with TLs to Tom Driberg from the author
Author MITCHISON, Naomi Mary Margaret, baroness, CBE (1897-1999)
Publisher London : George Allen & Unwin Ltd Ruskin House Museum Street 
Offered by H M Fletcher