Map of St. James’s Park by Rocque, published by Pine, London October 1746. On paper size 50 by 36 cm. Uncoloured. With Picadilly, St. James’s Street and Pall Mall to the north and Green Park to the west. Laid on card (slightly larger than the map) and with two closed tears to the bottom, one with a repair measuring about 3 by 2 cm. This is the bottom half of sheet B2 of Rocque’s Plan of the Cities of London and Westminster and the Borough of Southwark. A very detailed map in good condition which shows the area between what was then Buckingham House and the east of St. James’s Park, plus St. James’s Palace, Marlborough House, the streets on either side of St. James’s Street, Pall Mall, Devonshire House, and the area around Long Ditch and Queen Street. The Mall is shown as a tree lined avenue and the Lake as a straight stretch of water.